Carol Wilcox - Broker Associate
Realtor Carol Wilcox will sell your home for the best price in your preferred time frame. Carol relies on her vast experience in real estate in the Northwest Suburban Chicago area to list and sell your property quickly and effectively.
- Full-time REALTOR for 20 years, with a full-time administrative staff and marketing specialist
- Real estate professional with a building contractor for 12 years, gaining knowledge in all aspects of home construction
- Extensive experience in a range of transactions, from first time home buyers, to luxury home sales, including change-of-life sellers and buyers.
- Area resident since 1969, married, and has raised 5 children in the NW suburban area.
- Knowledgeable regarding area resources and programs.
- Provides 24/7 promotion of your property through the most complete on-line advertising, showing a powerful presence on nearly 100 city and suburban websites.
- Short Sale Certified and Certified Real Estate Negotiator
- Interests: Biking, gardening, skiing, walking, movies, cooking, reading, sports fan
- Member of St. Peter’s Church and twelve year volunteer for PADS (Public Action to Deliver Shelter)
- Chairman's Club, Founder’s Club, President’s Club, from 2000 - 2017
- Top Producer in Volume, Title, and Units - Arlington Heights Office